Request OpenLCB Unique ID Range
This page allows you to request a range of 256 OpenLCB Unique IDs for your own use.
For more information on OpenLCB, please see the documentation page.
For more information on OpenLCB unique ID assignment, please see the current draft
- You must provide a personal name. You may also provide a company name.
In our listing of assigned ranges, we will publish the company name, if provided.
If there is no company name, we will publish the personal name.
- We will not publish your email address.
- You may provide a URL, which we will publish if provided.
- You may provide a comment, which we will publish if provided.
You can use this for company contact information, for example, including an email address.
- If you check the "Add to OpenLCB email list" box,
we will add your email address to a
for occasional updates regarding OpenLCB standards & documentation, policy changes, etc.
We strongly recommend that you subscribe so that you'll hear about these things in a timely manner.
The traffic on that list will be low, generally less than one email a month.